Kerry Chatwin lies again
Whatshername?
2024-02-12 12:18:14 UTC
, Kerry Chatwin, swear under R.S.C., 1985, c. O-1 that the following is completely true.

I want my story heard in as much of an unbiased manner as possible.

In an effort to be fair, I will not name any names. You may draw any conclusions you want from this message. I cannot change this and I will not argue with anyone who disagrees.

Several years ago, I met a woman. She was fairly attractive to me. We talked for a bit and agreed to go on a date. It was a fairly pleasant but unremarkable evening out. I decided by the end of the outing that this was not the woman for me. I won't give my reasons, except to say what any reasonable person would say after a first date that was not love at first sight. "We just didn't feel right". That was all there was to it. I said goodbye and never intended to speak with her again. It just didn't work out. There was no conspiracy or drama. It just didn't work out, that's all.

I thought that was the end of it all. We've all gone on first dates that didn't end up in a fairy tale and this was one of them. A nice night out, between two adults, that ended up with nothing spectacular, remarkable or even unusual.

I had no idea how wrong I was. I wish I could tell everyone something that could make some sense of this - that I had done something awful or stole her purse or called her a horrible name. Anything to justify the years and years of near psychopathic stalking, obsession and unending attempts to "get back together again" It just didn't happen that way. I tried ignoring her. I tried telling her to please leave me alone. First by text. Then by telephone. Then in person. I am very aware that my official position in life means that I have to be careful about what I do or say to be sure that I am not being accused of something wrong. I tried being polite, I tried being rude. Then I used a lawyer and the courts and still: She continues, even to a few minutes ago.

I do not wish her any harm. I don't want to see anything bad happen to her. I don't want to see her punished. I just want to see her GO AWAY. PLEASE. Just leave me alone and go back to your life.

Please don't even answer this. Just stop talking about me. Stop thinking about me. Stop trying to contact me, my family or my coworkers. Just move on with your life.

-Kerry Chatwin
Whatshername?
2024-02-12 12:41:14 UTC
Post by Whatshername?
[...]
The woman Kerry is referring to is Leaha or DIANE OT MAYBE it was Sassy from the Kodiaks. This story isn't about me