THE WOMAN I LIVE WITH
%
2024-08-12 23:18:05 UTC
.

bought me a new pair of moccasins
Snit
2024-08-13 00:05:07 UTC
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

%
2024-08-13 00:28:01 UTC
Post by Snit
.
sahara
Snit
2024-08-13 00:28:30 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.

%
2024-08-13 00:30:35 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Snit
2024-08-13 00:35:58 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.

%
no they didn't
Snit
2024-08-13 01:31:07 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.
no they didn't
You've been made.

%
nope , i'm the big bang
Snit
2024-08-13 02:28:05 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.
no they didn't
You've been made.
nope , i'm the big bang
I saw the show. It was so-so. In theory.

%
well yea but penny
Snit

%
i could get around any issues she might have
Snit
2024-08-13 19:37:34 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.
no they didn't
You've been made.
nope , i'm the big bang
I saw the show. It was so-so. In theory.
well yea but penny
She was OK.
i could get around any issues she might have
She was the smartest main character.

%
i think so , most of the time
Snit
2024-08-13 19:48:33 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.
no they didn't
You've been made.
nope , i'm the big bang
I saw the show. It was so-so. In theory.
well yea but penny
She was OK.
i could get around any issues she might have
She was the smartest main character.
i think so , most of the time
It was a show designed to make not very techie people feel more techie than
they are.

%
truth is i've never watched a whole episode
Snit
2024-08-13 20:49:11 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.
no they didn't
You've been made.
nope , i'm the big bang
I saw the show. It was so-so. In theory.
well yea but penny
She was OK.
i could get around any issues she might have
She was the smartest main character.
i think so , most of the time
It was a show designed to make not very techie people feel more techie than
they are.
truth is i've never watched a whole episode
I have. Not sure why. Some chuckles here and there but not great.

%
someone else here watches it so i get glimpses
Snit
2024-08-13 20:58:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.
no they didn't
You've been made.
nope , i'm the big bang
I saw the show. It was so-so. In theory.
well yea but penny
She was OK.
i could get around any issues she might have
She was the smartest main character.
i think so , most of the time
It was a show designed to make not very techie people feel more techie than
they are.
truth is i've never watched a whole episode
I have. Not sure why. Some chuckles here and there but not great.
someone else here watches it so i get glimpses
You can see any part of it and not miss the context, at least in most cases.
Nothing deep to it.

I actually enjoyed Young Sheldon more, though it took a bit to get into and I
never finished it.

%
it looks like they're always eating
Snit

%
i guess that's why it looks it
Snit
2024-08-13 22:07:59 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
[...]
They also play D&D but do it poorly.

%
yea it doesn't look right either
Snit
2024-08-14 01:19:44 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
[...]
No, not even done well to mock it.

%
and they can't fix the elevator
Snit
2024-08-14 02:26:36 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
[...]
In England they call it a lift. Guess we're just not raised the same way.

%
i know what they do my grandmother was a boylen
Snit
2024-08-14 03:21:44 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
[...]
I knew someone who was boylen some lobsters.

David Brooks
2024-08-14 07:08:48 UTC
[....]
*BRILLIANT*! 🙂
Snit
2024-08-14 14:38:50 UTC
Post by David Brooks
[....]
Post by Snit
Post by %
and they can't fix the elevator
In England they call it a lift. Guess we're just not raised the same way.
*BRILLIANT*! 🙂
Thank you. Two shows nightly.

Ulysses
Are you a faggot?
Snit
2024-08-13 01:30:46 UTC
Post by Ulysses
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.
Are you a faggot?
Unlike you I am not a bigot.

%
are you a littlot , you must be
Snit

%
like a little more on
Snit
2024-08-13 05:04:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Ulysses
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
.
bought me a new pair of moccasins
Water?
sahara
Say Sahara Sahara.
i won't you hear me , i won't and you can't make me
Someone already made you.
Are you a faggot?
Unlike you I am not a bigot.
are you a littlot , you must be
I am.
like a little more on
I am followed around by a moron.

%
that's not a little moron it's a big more on
Snit

Governor Swill
2024-08-13 09:54:38 UTC
Post by Snit