IDLEHANDS
%
2024-07-27 23:42:45 UTC
.

got dumped
Dr. WTF
2024-07-28 17:20:33 UTC
Post by %
.
got dumped
You sure want his attention, why is that?
--
The Purpose of Propaganda is to make one set oF people Forget that
other sets oF people are human.

Aldous Huxley
%
2024-07-28 20:10:15 UTC
Post by Dr. WTF
.
for the same reason you always try to get mine
The Doctor
2024-07-29 01:35:55 UTC
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
.
got dumped
You sure want his attention, why is that?
for the same reason you always try to get mine
Good one!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;
United Kingdom save the NAtion on 4 July 2024 vote Liberal Democrat
Dr. WTF
2024-07-30 04:09:01 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
.
got dumped
You sure want his attention, why is that?
for the same reason you always try to get mine
Good one!
And here he is, what a good little puppet.

Aldous Huxley
%
2024-07-30 14:19:09 UTC
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
.
got dumped
You sure want his attention, why is that?
for the same reason you always try to get mine
Good one!
And here he is, what a good little puppet.
and he'll answer yours and everyone elses too ,
in fact you answer him much more than i do
The Doctor
Casa de Masa
Good rimjobs, binky!
Dr. WTF
2024-07-30 04:08:31 UTC
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
.
got dumped
You sure want his attention, why is that?
for the same reason you always try to get mine
Nah, I would say it's a severe case of attention whore on your part.

At least the asswipe will popup and kiss your ass, it must help somewhat.

Aldous Huxley
%
he still got dumped i'm still right you still lose , sperm burper
The Doctor
2024-07-30 15:48:40 UTC
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
.
got dumped
You sure want his attention, why is that?
for the same reason you always try to get mine
Nah, I would say it's a severe case of attention whore on your part.
At least the asswipe will popup and kiss your ass, it must help somewhat.
he still got dumped i'm still right you still lose , sperm burper
Looks like Dr.WTf is a paedophile on the hunt.
Casa de Masa
You still haven't got over your pappy molesting you, eh Binky?
Dr. WTF
2024-07-31 23:29:41 UTC
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
.
got dumped
You sure want his attention, why is that?
for the same reason you always try to get mine
Nah, I would say it's a severe case of attention whore on your part.
At least the asswipe will popup and kiss your ass, it must help somewhat.
he still got dumped i'm still right you still lose , sperm burper
"Up your bum" and "sperm burper", no wonder binky kisses your ass, you
both "think" alike.

You are, however, welcome to take your homoerotic fantasies to a more
appropriate group.

P.S. Please post your proof he got "dumped".

Aldous Huxley
%
2024-08-01 02:11:57 UTC
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
Post by Dr. WTF
Post by %
.
got dumped
You sure want his attention, why is that?
for the same reason you always try to get mine
Nah, I would say it's a severe case of attention whore on your part.
At least the asswipe will popup and kiss your ass, it must help somewhat.
he still got dumped i'm still right you still lose , sperm burper
"Up your bum" and "sperm burper", no wonder binky kisses your ass, you
both "think" alike.
You are, however, welcome to take your homoerotic fantasies to a more
appropriate group.
P.S.  Please post your proof he got "dumped".
i can't you told me to go to another group