AND ARE WE READY
%
2024-08-12 14:18:49 UTC
.

it's another great big day on usenet ,
i think i'll stay home and post all day ,
it's too hot to go outside
Ed P
2024-08-12 16:30:45 UTC
.
Thanks for the reminder. I have to update my kill file.
Sharx335
Already done--he sprouts up like a perennial weed.
%
hey , how's it going , slapnutts
Skeeter
thanks for bringing usenet back to life
%
anytime
Mike W
https://tinyurl.com/3nfj4nsj
Skeeter
at least you get some attention
%
good idea , now , unlike your head it won't be empty
Skeeter
lollity
Skeeter
This isn't an airport. You don't have to announce your departure.
Skeeter
2024-08-12 20:32:45 UTC
In article <ZV2dnQYGq-***@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
.
hot here too
%
2024-08-12 20:35:43 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
.
it's another great big day on usenet ,
i think i'll stay home and post all day ,
it's too hot to go outside
hot here too
i think this will be my last heatwave after this is will get colder and
colder there's always snow here for halloween
Skeeter
2024-08-12 21:01:41 UTC
In article <OIednYGs-***@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
.
it's another great big day on usenet ,
i think i'll stay home and post all day ,
it's too hot to go outside
hot here too
i think this will be my last heatwave after this is will get colder and
colder there's always snow here for halloween
supposed to cool down friday, my team looked good last night, we might
have a thing going.
%
2024-08-12 21:17:08 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
.
it's another great big day on usenet ,
i think i'll stay home and post all day ,
it's too hot to go outside
hot here too
i think this will be my last heatwave after this is will get colder and
colder there's always snow here for halloween
supposed to cool down friday, my team looked good last night, we might
have a thing going.
i forget if i answered this or not ,
i set up the sports thing to watch nfl games
Skeeter
2024-08-12 22:04:37 UTC
In article <***@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
.
it's another great big day on usenet ,
i think i'll stay home and post all day ,
it's too hot to go outside
hot here too
i think this will be my last heatwave after this is will get colder and
colder there's always snow here for halloween
supposed to cool down friday, my team looked good last night, we might
have a thing going.
i forget if i answered this or not ,
i set up the sports thing to watch nfl games
is it a good thing...they did look good and the new rookie QB looks
great
%
2024-08-12 22:08:15 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
.
it's another great big day on usenet ,
i think i'll stay home and post all day ,
it's too hot to go outside
hot here too
i think this will be my last heatwave after this is will get colder and
colder there's always snow here for halloween
supposed to cool down friday, my team looked good last night, we might
have a thing going.
i forget if i answered this or not ,
i set up the sports thing to watch nfl games
is it a good thing...they did look good and the new rookie QB looks
great
our team started off getting pounded ,
i'm not sure how they're doing after that
Tony
2024-08-12 22:17:05 UTC
Post by %
.
it's another great big day on usenet ,
i think i'll stay home and post all day ,
it's too hot to go outside
It's the first cool day in months for me its only 72 outside and 79
inside. 79 for me feels like the winter.
%