IDLEHANDS
Add Reply
%
2024-09-21 18:18:56 UTC
.

smokes pork fat
The Doctor
2024-09-22 00:35:32 UTC
Post by %
.
smokes pork fat
What a fat poster!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;
Idlehands
2024-09-22 02:51:40 UTC
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
What a fat poster!
Awwww poor asswipe, tries to project his joke of a life on me when has
no clue who I am.

Of course I am not the one having his ass handed to him in RADW for all
his pointless AI posts.
--
Facisim: The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent

Bertrand Russell
%
2024-09-22 12:59:29 UTC
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
What a fat poster!
Awwww poor asswipe, tries to project his joke of a life on me when has
no clue who I am.
Of course I am not the one having his ass handed to him in RADW for all
his pointless AI posts.
right , you're getting your ass handed to you ,
because your wife dumped you and you're an idgit ,
and this has nothing to do with anyone else
The Doctor
2024-09-22 13:26:59 UTC
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
What a fat poster!
Awwww poor asswipe, tries to project his joke of a life on me when has
no clue who I am.
Of course I am not the one having his ass handed to him in RADW for all
his pointless AI posts.
right , you're getting your ass handed to you ,
because your wife dumped you and you're an idgit ,
and this has nothing to do with anyone else
Thus spoke the real % !!
%
2024-09-22 13:41:35 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
What a fat poster!
Awwww poor asswipe, tries to project his joke of a life on me when has
no clue who I am.
Of course I am not the one having his ass handed to him in RADW for all
his pointless AI posts.
right , you're getting your ass handed to you ,
because your wife dumped you and you're an idgit ,
and this has nothing to do with anyone else
Thus spoke the real % !!
yes , that was me and you should've ,
left me alone from the start
Idlehands
2024-09-22 20:33:51 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
What a fat poster!
Awwww poor asswipe, tries to project his joke of a life on me when has
no clue who I am.
Of course I am not the one having his ass handed to him in RADW for all
his pointless AI posts.
right , you're getting your ass handed to you ,
because your wife dumped you and you're an idgit ,
and this has nothing to do with anyone else
Thus spoke the real % !!
Thus binky kissed squiggles ass....again.

Why does a good "Christian" like to hang out liars?
--
Facisim: The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent

Bertrand Russell
%
what else can you do with a liar hang them in
The Doctor
2024-09-23 01:29:56 UTC
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
What a fat poster!
Awwww poor asswipe, tries to project his joke of a life on me when has
no clue who I am.
Of course I am not the one having his ass handed to him in RADW for all
his pointless AI posts.
right , you're getting your ass handed to you ,
because your wife dumped you and you're an idgit ,
and this has nothing to do with anyone else
Thus spoke the real % !!
Thus binky kissed squiggles ass....again.
Why does a good "Christian" like to hang out liars?
what else can you do with a liar hang them in
Idlehands is no Christian with that moniker!
%
a statement like that should come with proof
The Doctor
2024-09-23 03:23:43 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
What a fat poster!
Awwww poor asswipe, tries to project his joke of a life on me when has
no clue who I am.
Of course I am not the one having his ass handed to him in RADW for all
his pointless AI posts.
right , you're getting your ass handed to you ,
because your wife dumped you and you're an idgit ,
and this has nothing to do with anyone else
Thus spoke the real % !!
Thus binky kissed squiggles ass....again.
Why does a good "Christian" like to hang out liars?
what else can you do with a liar hang them in
Idlehands is no Christian with that moniker!
a statement like that should come with proof
Proverbs 16:27 Living Bible (TLB)
27 Idle hands are the devil's workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece.
The Living Bible (TLB)

Luke 4:1-13 Living Bible (TLB)

4 1-2 Then Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan River, being urged
by the Spirit out into the barren wastelands of Judea, where Satan tempted him
for forty days. He ate nothing all that time and was very hungry.

3 Satan said, "If you are God'Son, tell this stone to become a loaf of bread."

4 But Jesus replied, "It is written in the Scriptures,
Other things in life are much more important than bread!"

5 Then Satan took him up and revealed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a
moment of time; 6-7 and the devil told him, "I will give you all these splendid
kingdoms and their glory for they are mine to give to anyone I wish if you will
only get down on your knees and worship me."

8 Jesus replied, "We must worship God, and him alone.
So it is written in the Scriptures."

9-11 Then Satan took him to Jerusalem to a high roof of the Temple and said,
"If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say that God will send
his angels to guard you and to keep you from crashing to the pavement below!"

12 Jesus replied, "The Scriptures also say, 'Do not put the Lord your God
to a foolish test.'"

13 When the devil had ended all the temptations, he left Jesus for a while
and went away.

Luke 4:1-13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

4 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by
the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 being forty days tempted of the devil. And in
those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone
that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That
man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the
kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All
this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto
me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me,
all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me,
Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only
shalt thou serve.

9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and
said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: 10 for
it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 11 and
in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot
against a stone. 12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt
not tempt the Lord thy God. 13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation,
he departed from him for a season.

John 8:44 (TLB)

For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil
things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth
- there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly
normal; for he is the father of liars.

Proverbs 16:27 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
27
An ungodly man diggeth up evil:
and in his lips there is as a burning fire.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because
there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Luke 18:9-14

9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luke 18:9-14 (TLB)

9 Then he told this story to some who boasted of their virtue and scorned everyone else:

10 "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a proud, self-righteous Pharisee, and the other a cheating tax collector. 11 The proud Pharisee 'prayed' this prayer: 'Thank God, I am not a sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over there! For I never cheat, I don't commit adultery, 12 I go without food twice a week, and I give to God a tenth of everything I earn.'

13 'But the corrupt tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed, but beat upon his chest in sorrow, exclaiming, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.' 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home forgiven! For the proud shall be humbled, but the humble shall be honored."

Idlehands does remind me ofthe Pharisee of Luke 18

And they snip because

John 1

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
KJV reproduced by permission of Cambridge University Press,
the Crown's patentee in the UK.

Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles.

As demanded!!
%
well that's better than his proof
The Doctor
%
you're the bestest ass kisser, binky
Idlehands
2024-09-23 23:54:18 UTC
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
Thank you!
When your only supporter is a oxy addict in Northern BC you have to know
your life sucks.

If you had any self respect that is.
--
Facisim: The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent

Bertrand Russell
Idlehands
2024-09-23 03:55:04 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by The Doctor
What a fat poster!
Awwww poor asswipe, tries to project his joke of a life on me when has
no clue who I am.
Of course I am not the one having his ass handed to him in RADW for all
his pointless AI posts.
right , you're getting your ass handed to you ,
because your wife dumped you and you're an idgit ,
and this has nothing to do with anyone else
Thus spoke the real % !!
Thus binky kissed squiggles ass....again.
Why does a good "Christian" like to hang out liars?
what else can you do with a liar hang them in
Idlehands is no Christian with that moniker!
<CHOP OF POINTLESS SCRIPTURE>

Poor binky, just cannot understand the difference between a nym and a
word, pulled the same shit with is "AI" nonsense a while back.

It's ironic that someone who cheers random killings in the Middle East
has the nerve to claim I am not a Christian.

Perhaps binky should actually read and understand his Bible instead of
just cutting and pasting random scripture passages.
--
Facisim: The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent

Bertrand Russell
%
2024-09-22 10:36:52 UTC
Post by The Doctor