I'M TOO SICK
%
2023-10-24 16:19:29 UTC
.
so i'm going to go take pills and smoke pot
i already did my needle now i need more needle junk
boo boo......how can you write when you are busy ?????
loosy, 'splain !!!!
the ads on pornhub are telling me girls within 3 miles
of my location want to hook up
Skeeter
hell i got them on facebook. they all live to far
%
busy choking the chicken
notmyrealname carr
If you had $ which you don't.
%
2023-10-25 07:04:30 UTC
Post by notmyrealname carr
Post by %
.
so i'm going to go take pills and smoke pot
i already did my needle now i need more needle junk
boo boo......how can you write when you are busy ?????
loosy, 'splain !!!!
the ads on pornhub are telling me girls within 3 miles
of my location want to hook up
If you had $ which you don't.
maybe you can get one of them to visit you
in your mammys basement, binky
notmyrealname carr
2023-10-25 07:06:17 UTC
Post by %
Post by notmyrealname carr
Post by %
.
so i'm going to go take pills and smoke pot
i already did my needle now i need more needle junk
boo boo......how can you write when you are busy ?????
loosy, 'splain !!!!
the ads on pornhub are telling me girls within 3 miles
of my location want to hook up
If you had $ which you don't.
maybe you can get one of them to visit you
in your mammys basement, binky
She's dead fortunatly. Glad women and the fags avoid you.