Gaza genocide (by the numbers)
Add Reply
NefeshBarYochai
2024-08-21 06:04:00 UTC
319 Days

40,173 Killed

92,857 Wounded

11,000 Missing

Last updated: August 20, 2024
JTEM
2024-08-21 17:49:39 UTC
NefeshBarYochai wrote:

[...]

#1. The numbers are made up. Have people died? Of course. But
exact figures are unknown. Whatever is coming out of Gaza is
guaranteed to be false. No, not "Wrong" but false -- made up.

#2 Nobody would have been harmed in this war if Hamas didn't
start it. Civilians wouldn't be harmed if Hamas hadn't planned
for and engineered the maximum number of civilian casualties.

Hamas *Loves* dead babies! They're good for business... make
great propaganda.

Palestinian's living happy, productive lives are traitors to
their great "Cause." Dead babies are martyrs. Martyrs have a
use.

THIS IS WELL KNOWN!

It's not a secret. It's been pointed out & criticized for
years. I went back on Tumblr and found myself not just criticizing
it but citing one or more news stories talking about it -- BACK
IN 2014!

The fact that the psychopaths of Hamas engineer the deaths of
civilians was already OLD in 2014...

#3. All deaths would cease today, if Hamas just surrendered.

That's it: Hamas surrenders. War's over. Nobody is hurt.

EVERYTHING circles back to Hamas. Everything.

Hamas started the war, Hamas refuses to end the war and Hamas
wants as many civilians killed as it can arrange.

Get. Rid. Of. Hamas.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Sharx335
#3.  All deaths would cease today, if Hamas just surrendered.
That's it:  Hamas surrenders. War's over. Nobody is hurt.
EVERYTHING circles back to Hamas. Everything.
Hamas started the war, Hamas refuses to end the war and Hamas
wants as many civilians killed as it can arrange.
Get. Rid. Of. Hamas.
You nailed it! But what about all those fools, both inside and outside
the DNC in Chicago? How could so many have bought into the Hamas
bullshit? Imagine--they are comparing the present Gaza conflict to
VietNam, back in the 70s. Fucking apples and oranges. It's like mass
insanity has taken over the main stream media and many campuses.
JTEM
2024-08-21 19:06:43 UTC
Post by Sharx335
You nailed it! But what about all those fools, both inside and outside
the DNC in Chicago? How could so many have bought into the Hamas
bullshit?
Netanyahu is extremely easy to hate, for starters. Then there's the
relentless propaganda that follows no rules. Finally, there is a very
powerful element in the west that thinks Israel is a mistake. Pat
Buchanan was the only one I believe to not only state it but confirm
his belief in it, but it is present.

Netanyahu is an arrogant son of a bitch. For starters, and I know
this wouldn't have been popular, he should have plasters the internet
with the images of the victims of October 7. Hamas engineers the
deaths of their civilians, circulates the images and then exaggerates
the numbers. Netanyahu is too arrogant to believe that the rest of
the planet matters, that HE has to sell his wars, justifies everything.

So you've got a pack of WokeTards who have been force fed pro Hamas
propaganda for years, the very public display of Netanyahu's psychotic
arrogance, all the historic antisemitism married to a rarely stated
but always present belief that the middle east was a peaceful utopia
before Israel and we can get that back if Israel ceases to exist.
Post by Sharx335
It's like mass
insanity has taken over the main stream media and many campuses.
Our media is not insane and it's also not a free press. The exact
same forces that appointed Kamala Hamas as the next President are
playing the "Israel is wrong to shoot back" tune. Israel needs to
make it harder for them to brainwash people by getting rid of
Netanyahu.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Sharx335
2024-08-21 21:30:52 UTC
Post by Sharx335
It's like mass insanity has taken over the main stream media and many
campuses.
Our media is not insane and it's also not a free press. The exact
same forces that appointed Kamala Hamas as the next President are
playing the "Israel is wrong to shoot back" tune. Israel needs to
make it harder for them to brainwash people by getting rid of
Netanyahu.
I do agree with a lot of what you post BUT I can't understand why all
the hatred for Bibi. WTF? He seems to be the only one in the Israeli
government who HAS A SPINE and BALLS. Any of the others would fall all
over themselves to get the few remaining living hostages back...giving
Hamas HUNDREDS of Palestinian criminals for EVERY ONE hostage. Until
Hamas UNCONDITIONALLY surrenders the fighting MUST continue. Otherwise,
in a few years, the same old, same old will repeat. It's ALREADY
happened, what FIVE times since 1948? And Israel NEVER started those
wars, it was always others.
The "return the hostages" protestors are playing right into the hands of
Hamas and Hezbollah. Other countries have TRIED to play host to Gazans,
only to have the Gazans attempt to raise Hell, e.g. Jordan, Egypt, etc.
One definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting
different results. The U.N. is corrupt, the General Assembly controlled
by a bunch of corrupt dictators. Little wonder they always vote against
Israel.
Let the bombings continue until EVERY HAMAS and their supporters are
eliminated. I could only wish that a similar end would happen to their
supporters in the West. Seriously...they are a waste of space and oxygen.
JTEM
2024-08-21 22:14:17 UTC
Post by Sharx335
I do agree with a lot of what you post BUT I can't understand why all
the hatred for Bibi. WTF? He seems to be the only one in the Israeli
government who HAS A SPINE and BALLS.
I can explain how the rest of the planet sees him in one example:

The war in Gaza is not over.

Netanyahu has not won in Gaza.

Netanyahu has not defeated Hamas.

Netanyahu has attacked Iran three times since the war in Gaza started,
and Iran is 44x larger.

Netanyahu hasn't won in Gaza, hasn't beaten Hamas and he's inviting
war with a nation 44 times larger and vastly better armed.

That's not "Balls" that's unbridled arrogance. And he exudes it with
every breath. Even people like me, supporters of Israel, haters of
terrorism and the psychos of Hamas can plainly see how criminally
arrogant Netanyahu is.

He needed to make as solid of a case for war as he could, and he just
plain didn't.

If a child breaks a nail in Gaza then Hamas is going to make damn
sure the entire planet knows it, sees it in color, while they make
up claims of another 10,000 widows & orphans killed that same day.
Netanyahu, on the other hand, never thought of plastering the victims
of October 7 all over the internet. Nobody else matters. He doesn't
have to make a case, justify anything.

...but his attacks on Iran is where he lost me. He can't fight
Iran! AGAIN: He hasn't beaten Hamas! He hasn't won in Gaza! He has
no hope of fighting Iran. And yet he attacked them three times.

This last attack was completely inexcusable. It would have been far
easier to kill Ismail Haniyeh in Qatar! Or on a plane as he flew to
Iran. Attacking him in Tehran was a choice. Netanyahu chose an
intention provocation... goddamn arrogance!
Post by Sharx335
Let the bombings continue until EVERY HAMAS and their supporters are
eliminated.
I agree: Hamas must go. But Netanyahu did it wrong. He didn't make
as good a case for war as he could have, he completely blew the
propaganda war -- handed the propaganda victory to Hamas -- and he did
it entirely out of his blind arrogance.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Sharx335
2024-08-21 22:33:28 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Let the bombings continue until EVERY HAMAS and their supporters are
eliminated.
I agree:  Hamas must go. But Netanyahu did it wrong. He didn't make
as good a case for war as he could have, he completely blew the
propaganda war -- handed the propaganda victory to Hamas -- and he did
it entirely out of his blind arrogance.
I certainly agree with how the propaganda war has been thoroughly
botched. Pro Hamas protestors here in Canada virtually escape official
sanction for months before having to close their illegal trespassing
encampments. Their blocking of streets, smashing of windows, etc..goes
almost ignored by local police.
JTEM
2024-08-22 01:30:08 UTC
Post by Sharx335
I certainly agree with how the propaganda war has been thoroughly
botched.  Pro Hamas protestors here in Canada virtually escape official
sanction for months before having to close their illegal trespassing
encampments.  Their blocking of streets, smashing of windows, etc..goes
almost ignored by local police.
The propaganda war *is* the war!

If it had been done right, there wouldn't be all this international
pressure to end the war. And...

A propaganda victory keeps going. The hearts & minds won today are
going to be the teachers, journalists & politicians of tomorrow!

...there's one CONSERVATIVE pro Israeli commentator on Youtube
who predicts that Israel will be gone in 40 years. Because those
brainwashed idiots taking over campuses will be running the government,
and they won't be helping Israel.

The propaganda war is long term victory. It's the war that Hamas has
been fighting all along, and they're winning it.

AND THEN there's the fact that the madman in Israel attacked a nation
44 times larger than Gaza even though he has yet to win in Gaza!

It's arrogance, sheer arrogance!
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Sharx335
2024-08-22 06:06:51 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Sharx335
[...]
Yeah, BUT Israel has functioning nuclear weapons. Iran does not thanks
to brilliant actions on the part of Israel. Do you REALLY want some
left-wing limp-wristed type to take over as PM of Israel? Iran and the
terrorists would manipulate him/her.
JTEM
2024-08-22 10:50:10 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Yeah, BUT Israel has functioning nuclear weapons. Iran does not thanks
to brilliant actions on the part of Israel. Do you REALLY want some
left-wing limp-wristed type to take over as PM of Israel? Iran and the
terrorists would manipulate him/her.
If you think there's a lot of open Jew-hating now, just wait until
Israel starts firing off nukes!

The sad part is that Israel probably won't even be the first, but the
WokeTards will be burning down cities, demanding genocide on Israel.

Eventually some terrorist or rogue state will get their hands on
nuclear material and use it on Israel. I'm already pretty shocked
that we haven't heard of nukes from Pakistan, South Africa or one of
the old Soviet states winding up in terrorist hands. It's almost as
if money is no longer an issue... a billion dollars? Maybe, $5
billion? Between sympathetic governments and rich citizens, the money
is available. They just need to find someone willing to hand one
over for a billion dollars in cash.

"Hey, Pakistani general, how would you like to have a billion dollars
in cash? Just sell us one of your nukes."
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Sharx335
Interesting times...
%
2024-08-22 19:08:56 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Post by JTEM
Post by Sharx335
[...]
just like any other times only better coverage ,
we never used to hear about all this stuff like we do now

%
everybody kill everybody , yay
Baxter
2024-08-21 23:05:03 UTC
[...]
#1. The numbers are made up. Have people died? Of course. But
#2 Nobody would have been harmed in this war if Hamas didn't
start it. Civilians wouldn't be harmed if Hamas hadn't planned
for and engineered the maximum number of civilian casualties.
Netanyahu financed HAMAS. HAMAS is only a force today because of
Netanyahu's money.
Sharx335
2024-08-21 23:12:54 UTC
[...]
Are you still donating to Hamas? Do they send tax receipts? You would know.
%
2024-08-22 00:18:12 UTC
        [...]
i like falafels
JTEM
2024-08-22 01:35:53 UTC
Post by %
i like falafels
So don't I. Though a lot of places make them too spicy.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
JTEM
2024-08-22 01:32:30 UTC
Post by Baxter
Netanyahu financed HAMAS.
The United States financed Hamas. Everyone financed Hamas.
Hamas was the government of Gaza. Any and all aid to Gaza
translated directly to financing Hamas.

They say "A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing." You
demonstrate just how little we're talking about...

Hamas was (still is) the government of Gaza. Every last cent
given to Gaza was "financing Hamas."
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Trump's Bitch
2024-08-22 15:16:21 UTC
Post by NefeshBarYochai
319 Days
40,173 Killed
92,857 Wounded
11,000 Missing
Last updated: August 20, 2024
Shrug! All the people living in Gaza have to do is surrender and then
move to another Arab or Muslim country. They have some empty islands in
Indonesia.
Sharx335
2024-08-22 19:02:37 UTC
Post by Trump's Bitch
Post by NefeshBarYochai
319 Days
40,173 Killed
92,857 Wounded
11,000 Missing
Last updated: August 20, 2024
Shrug! All the people living in Gaza have to do is surrender and then
move to another Arab or Muslim country. They have some empty islands in
Indonesia.
Yup, however EVERY place they have gone, they wore out their welcome
with their hell-raising.