If anyone
Whatshername?
2024-02-14 13:59:54 UTC
Would like to hire me after the expiration date then you can contact Kerry because all my business goes thru him.

He is my reference so surely I could be of service to your products.

I would need at least 30 grand a month 😪
Whatshername?
2024-02-14 14:02:31 UTC
Post by Whatshername?
Would like to hire me after the expiration date then you can contact Kerry because all my business goes thru him.
He is my reference so surely I could be of service to your products.
I would need at least 30 grand a month 😪
Understand the contract would have long term benefits and value that will grow beyond your wildest imagination

I am Idlehands
Whatshername?
And back pay
Idlehands
2024-02-15 00:57:46 UTC
<CHOP>
Post by Whatshername?
I am Idlehands
You wish you skanky piece of shit.

8 days left and Dardar is done, can I hear an AMEN?
--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw
%
2024-02-15 01:08:39 UTC
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by Whatshername?
I am Idlehands
You wish you skanky piece of shit.
8 days left and Dardar is done, can I hear an AMEN?
i've already found a replacement ,
she much more fun and she's canadian ,
just wait until you see what she does to idlehands
Dr. WTF
2024-02-15 14:02:02 UTC
Post by %
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by Whatshername?
I am Idlehands
You wish you skanky piece of shit.
8 days left and Dardar is done, can I hear an AMEN?
i've already found a replacement ,
she much more fun and she's canadian ,
just wait until you see what she does to idlehands
If only he could see your posts.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I am sure he would be terrified.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cheap amusement, thanks.
--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein
Whatshername?