German Doctor Warns Monkeypox Is Really Covid Jab-Induced Shingles
Add Reply
%
2024-08-22 20:06:53 UTC
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 22 Aug 2024 09:14:05 -0400, Ed P
German Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg recently appeared in an interview where
he suggested the current monkeypox hype is nothing more than
"https://www.infowars.com/posts/german-doctor-warns-monkeypox-is-
really-covid-jab-induced-shingles/"
Has the ring of truth, but I can not find the URL to
the source of the report.  In other words, I need to
see the doctor's actual report, not a commentary on it.
Otherwise this is hearsay
Infowars?  Ring of truth?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Breaking news will have an occasional error but I find Infowars is more
accurate more often than ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/PBS/NPR.
And infowars never told the public that the myocarditis clot shots are
safe and effective. Lots of vaxxxicide victims would be alive today if
they had listened to Alex.
How is Alex doing after the Sandy Hook fiasco? And you belive him?
I'll tell you one thing. I'm sure he's learned to lie about things, and
not about people or corporations. Viruses can't sue for slander.
so what i lie all the time and there is fuck all you can do about it
Tony
2024-08-23 19:25:09 UTC
Post by %
[...]
I was burn immune from all that Covid crap. I watch the world GETZ or
GOTZ infected and just laugh knowing it can't affect me. I will never
turn into a monkey. I take all this herbal cocktail shit I've been
taking since 1997 that must the reason. Wormwood, bee propolis,
bosswellia, grapeseed extract, alpha lypoic acid and 56 year old whisky.
%
remember , it doesn't age in the bottle
Woozy Song
but it did in RFK junior's brain, and now he endorses Trumpolini
%
it won't help
Sharx335
2024-08-24 00:27:45 UTC
Post by Woozy Song
Post by %
Post by Tony
I was burn immune from all that Covid crap. I watch the world GETZ or
GOTZ infected and just laugh knowing it can't affect me. I will never
turn into a monkey. I take all this herbal cocktail shit I've been
taking since 1997 that must the reason. Wormwood, bee propolis,
bosswellia, grapeseed extract, alpha lypoic acid and 56 year old whisky.
remember , it doesn't age in the bottle
but it did in RFK junior's brain, and now he endorses Trumpolini
So what happened to YOUR brain, should you actually have more than a
rudimentary brain stem?
Altered Beast
I lost it on the wall playing tic tac toe.
Sharx335
It happens.
%
2024-08-25 01:06:16 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Post by Altered Beast
Post by Sharx335
Post by Woozy Song
Post by %
Post by Tony
I was burn immune from all that Covid crap. I watch the world GETZ
or GOTZ infected and just laugh knowing it can't affect me. I will
never turn into a monkey. I take all this herbal cocktail shit
I've been taking since 1997 that must the reason. Wormwood, bee
propolis, bosswellia, grapeseed extract, alpha lypoic acid and 56
year old whisky.
remember , it doesn't age in the bottle
but it did in RFK junior's brain, and now he endorses Trumpolini
So what happened to YOUR brain, should you actually have more than a
rudimentary brain stem?
I lost it on the wall playing tic tac toe.
It happens.
too you guys i'm sure

Tony
2024-08-24 20:32:10 UTC
Post by %
Post by Tony
Post by %
[...]
Both my brothers GOTZ Sars 1 back in 2003 and both GOT
Z Covid 19. The brother closest to my age was one of the first in Canada
to get Covid before anyone knew what it was. I'm immune to all Chinese
diseases and viruses.
Altered Beast
2024-08-25 00:09:59 UTC
Post by %
Post by Tony
Post by %
[...]
  Both my brothers GOTZ Sars 1 back in 2003 and both GOT (Game of Thrones)
Z Covid 19. The brother closest to my age was one of the first in Canada
to get Covid before anyone knew what it was. I'm immune to all Chinese
diseases and viruses.
I like Game of Thrones also.