Double Murder At A Edmonton Shopping Area Drug Dealer 41 Tim Uppal And His 11 yr Old Child Shot Dead. It Made The Guardian In the U.K.
Greg Carr
2023-11-15 04:33:18 UTC
Double murder at a Edmonton shopping area drug dealer 41and his 11 yr old child shot dead. It made the Guardian in the U.K.
Canada reels at ‘deliberate’ killing of boy, 11, in gangland hit targeting father
Police call shooting of unnamed son and his father, Harpreet Uppal, at Edmonton gas station ‘sick and twisted’

Leyland Cecco in Toronto
Fri 10 Nov 2023 20.09 GMT
An 11-year-old boy has been deliberately shot and killed alongside his father in what police have called a “sick and twisted” escalation of gang violence in the Canadian city of Edmonton.

The boy, who has not been named, was sitting next to his 41-year-old father, Harpreet Uppal, in their vehicle outside an Edmonton gas station on Thursday when they were attacked, police said on Friday. Another child, a friend of the boy, was also present but physically unharmed.

“Mr Uppal was followed with the intention of finding him and ending his life. And it happened,” Edmonton police Acting Supt Colin Derksen told reporters. “The young boy, his son … we don’t know if he was targeted in that sense. What we do know is that once the shooter or shooters learned the son was there, they intentionally killed him … He wasn’t caught in the crossfire or killed by mistake. That is sick and twisted.”

Police said it was “just too early” to publicly identify the younger victim.

A burned-out vehicle found nearby is believed to be tied to the shooting.

Officers confirmed Uppal was known to police and had previously been shot and wounded in an attack at a pizza restaurant in 2021. On that occasion he was also with his family, when a man walked up to a window directly in front of them and fired multiple shots through the glass. Only Uppal was injured in that attack.

Autopsies on Uppal and his son have been scheduled for early next week.

“With a heavy heart, I contemplate how it’s conceivable for a child to be killed in such a tragic manner like this,” Alberta’s premier, Danielle Smith, said in a statement. “Like many of you, I am concerned with the rise in gun violence in our neighbourhoods.”

Edmonton, like other metropolitan areas across the country, is grappling with an increase in shootings and gang-related crimes. But the death of a child has intensified police efforts to solve Thursday’s daylight shooting.

“We’re going to give it everything we got,” said Derksen. “We’re pulling out all the stops. We lost a child here.”

====

Obviously I don't know these two but I hear H.A. children and Surrey H.A. children make death threats and giving gang orders to ppl some as young as 6 go ahead and blow them away in front of Mom and Granny as far as I'm concerned. Why Child Protective Services does not put these children in foster care I don't know. I was in East Van the other day Indo guy with 4 children one boy like 12 expressed fear "they' would keep hurting him. I had two gang children yell crap at me at Red Robin restaurant on 152 St. like 6 years old the other day. The head office sent a email back but did not say they talked to staff or reviewed the video waiter said he wanted me dead. The Mom of the two little creepies said I had to leave my apt immediatly and named the building I lived in. Hey police lock these criminal conspirators up.
Dr. WTF
2023-11-15 04:54:01 UTC
On 2023-11-14 9:33 p.m., Greg Carr wrote:
<CHOP>

If you are waiting to get your ass kissed by binky you will be waiting a
long time.

Your BFF kicked you to the curb with the rest of the Google gropers.
--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein
Greg Carr
2023-11-15 18:26:56 UTC
Post by Dr. WTF
<CHOP>
If you are waiting to get your ass kissed by binky you will be waiting a
long time.
Could care less what "binky" does. He has every right to kill filter me and unlike you he has employment you fag moron.
Post by Dr. WTF
Your BFF kicked you to the curb with the rest of the Google gropers.
He is a guy and you are a wimpy guy queer sr citizen loser hope you go homeless.

As usual you have nothing to post that is relevant.
Rising anti-Semitism in Canada and the old spaz homosexual dare not condemn it even anonymously. https://groups.google.com/g/edm.general/c/HTXYVcQSbpo 41 Google Groups view of that post your posts maybe get one you near shut in petrified dunce.
Dr. WTF
2023-11-16 00:59:36 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Dr. WTF
<CHOP>
If you are waiting to get your ass kissed by binky you will be waiting a
long time.
Could care less what "binky" does. He has every right to kill filter me and unlike you he has employment you fag moron.
Why do you tell lies like this? You have no idea what I do for a living
but that doesn't stop and idiot like yourself.
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Dr. WTF
Your BFF kicked you to the curb with the rest of the Google gropers.
He is a guy and you are a wimpy guy queer sr citizen loser hope you go homeless.
Sure I am, he's a "guy" living in mummy's basement and you had to wait
for someone to die to have a place to live. What stellar citizens.
Post by Greg Carr
As usual you have nothing to post that is relevant.
Like yourself>
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Dr. WTF
--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein
Rising anti-Semitism in Canada and the old spaz homosexual dare not condemn it even anonymously. https://groups.google.com/g/edm.general/c/HTXYVcQSbpo 41 Google Groups view of that post your posts maybe get one you near shut in petrified dunce.
Care to translate this into some kind of actual English moron?
--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein
Greg Carr
2023-11-16 13:45:59 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Dr. WTF
<CHOP>
If you are waiting to get your ass kissed by binky you will be waiting a
long time.
Could care less what "binky" does. He has every right to kill filter me and unlike you he has employment you fag moron.
Why do you tell lies like this? You have no idea what I do for a living
but that doesn't stop and idiot like yourself.
You do not work The Doctor poster does and unlike you lives in Edmonton. I retired four years ago at 54 and unlike you give thousands of dollars a year to registered charities and help individuals unlike you I am not afraid to walk for 2 hours long after midnite you near shut in need thy son to escort thy feeb self to the fish shack once a month.
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Dr. WTF
Your BFF kicked you to the curb with the rest of the Google gropers.
He is a guy and you are a wimpy guy queer sr citizen loser hope you go homeless.
Sure I am, he's a "guy" living in mummy's basement and you had to wait
for someone to die
Lie.
to have a place to live. What stellar citizens.
Hmmm this citizen uses his real name unlike you sex offender.
Post by Greg Carr
As usual you have nothing to post that is relevant.
Like yourself>
My original post about the double murder in Edmonton was quite relevant and judging by all the views lots of newcomers to USENET agreed.
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Dr. WTF
--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein
Rising anti-Semitism in Canada and the old spaz homosexual dare not condemn it even anonymously. https://groups.google.com/g/edm.general/c/HTXYVcQSbpo 41 Google Groups view of that post your posts maybe get one you near shut in petrified dunce.
Care to translate this into some kind of actual English moron?
Whatever fattie fail.
--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein
You quote a famous Jew and refuse to condemn nazism and anti-Semitic activity in Canada.

Re: Bus Shelter At 76 Ave. And KGH NE Corner Various Tags One A Swastika In Gold Spray Paint.
Yahoo
/
Inbox

Aron Csaplaros <***@bnaibrith.ca>
To:
B'nai Brith Canada Communications
,
Greg Carr

Sun, Nov 12 at 8:24 a.m.

Hi Greg,

Following up on my previous email, were you able to get a picture of the vandalism that you reported?

Thanks,
Aron Csaplaros

Aron Csaplaros, JD

British Columbia Regional Manager

B'nai Brith Canada

604-282-3952 ext. 242

***@bnaibrith.ca

Twitter: @aron4895

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

B’nai Brith Canada operates exclusively on donations from people who care – people just like you! Please click here to donate

Bus shelter at 76 Ave. and KGH NE corner various tags one a swastika in gold spray paint that someone then defaced Free The 260 Hostages also written. In Montreal today at 5 AM Jewish building shot at earlier was shot at again Trudeau and Premier Legault have condemned the rise in violence. I contacted
Centre for Judaism of the Lower Fraser Valley

Sincerly,

Greg Carr

Surrey, BC

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Creon
2023-11-17 05:45:35 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager.
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.
Remarkable to see people putting such things in Usenet articles.

Do you know how all this works? An article gets sent using a flood
algorithm all over the world. If you think Usenet is only
"Google Groups", then yer bananas -- from GG, you see Usenet
only through a glass, darkly.
-c
Rob
2023-11-17 06:16:43 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by Greg Carr
addressed.
Remarkable to see people putting such things in Usenet articles.
Do you know how all this works?
No, Greg Carr, being a fucking imbecile, has no clue how it works
because he is ... a fucking imbecile.
George Sulzbach
IAWTP!
%
IDWTP
The Doctor
2023-11-17 16:57:59 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
Post by Creon
Post by Greg Carr
addressed.
Remarkable to see people putting such things in Usenet articles.
Do you know how all this works?
No, Greg Carr, being a imbecile, has no clue how it works
because he is ... a imbecile.
IAWTP!
IDWTP
Such re trolls % !
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
The Doctor
2023-11-17 16:57:33 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
Post by Creon
Post by Greg Carr
addressed.
Remarkable to see people putting such things in Usenet articles.
Do you know how all this works?
No, Greg Carr, being a imbecile, has no clue how it works
because he is ... a imbecile.
IAWTP!
Trolls cannot read properly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Greg Carr
2023-11-17 22:48:40 UTC
Post by Rob
Post by Creon
Post by Greg Carr
addressed.
Remarkable to see people putting such things in Usenet articles.
Do you know how all this works?
No, Greg Carr, being a fucking imbecile,
You being a spineless coward and a creep can't post using the name on your S.I.N. card nor show thy ugly visage on a profile pic.
Whatever dullard. You never post anything on topic.
Greg Carr
2023-11-17 22:46:19 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by Greg Carr
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager.
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.
Remarkable to see people putting such things in Usenet articles.
Remarkable? How so?
Post by Creon
Do you know how all this works? An article gets sent using a flood
algorithm all over the world.
I just posted this in two ngs. I have never used an algorithm in my life.
Post by Creon
If you think Usenet is only
"Google Groups", then yer bananas -- from GG, you see Usenet
only through a glass, darkly.
Correct. USENET existed long before GG. Many USENET groups are not on GG and vica versa.
Post by Creon
-c
%
none of the usenet groups are google's groups
The Doctor
2023-11-17 23:05:07 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Creon
--
-c
none of the usenet groups are google's groups
In the perfect world!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
%
2023-11-17 23:07:52 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Creon
--
-c
none of the usenet groups are google's groups
In the perfect world!
in any world , google just hooks on ,
like if i made a web site that redirected to your web site
The Doctor
2023-11-17 23:13:45 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Doctor
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Creon
--
-c
none of the usenet groups are google's groups
In the perfect world!
in any world , google just hooks on ,
like if i made a web site that redirected to your web site
Spot on correct.
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca