Chaim Weizmann, addressing the Fourteenth Zionist Congress in Vienna, 1925
NefeshBarYochai
2024-07-05 14:32:21 UTC
"Palestine must be built up without violating the legitimate interests
of the Arabs.. Palestine is not Rhodesia... 600,0000 Arabs live there,
who before the sense of justice of the world have exactly the same
rights to their homes as we have to our National Home."

[Chaim Weizmann, addressing the Fourteenth Zionist Congress in
Vienna, 1925, quoted in Tessler, Mark, A History of the
Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, Bloomington, Indiana University Press,
1994 p. 181]
JTEM
2024-07-05 18:51:32 UTC
Post by NefeshBarYochai
"Palestine must be built up without violating the legitimate interests
of the Arabs.. Palestine is not Rhodesia... 600,0000 Arabs live there,
who before the sense of justice of the world have exactly the same
rights to their homes as we have to our National Home."
Okay. Kill Hamas.

Hamas started this war and refuses to end it. Hamas is and always
has been saying -- literally shouting it -- that they would rather
watch every last Palestinian civilian die than give up power.

If the Palestinians ever deserved anything it's leadership that
cares about them more than greed and lust for power.
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5