Bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada
The Doctor
2024-06-23 13:14:45 UTC
Let's go Oilers!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;
United Kingdom save the NAtion on 4 July 2024 vote Liberal Democrat
%
2024-06-23 15:46:18 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Let's go Oilers!
they have been my team all year
Blueshirt
2024-06-23 16:11:20 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Let's go Oilers!
Good comeback...

The Panthers have collapsed. The momentum is now with the
Oilers...
Sharx335
2024-06-23 16:14:21 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Let's go Oilers!
Yup, any team that can come back from a 3-0 Games deficit does deserve
to win the Cup. Yes, even the spOILers!
%
2024-06-23 16:37:27 UTC
what do you know you can't even skate
The Doctor
2024-07-20 03:17:59 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Yup, any team that can come back from a 3-0 Games deficit does deserve
to win the Cup.
This didn't age well.
Post by Sharx335
Yes, even the spOILers!
Especially NOT them.
There is a sniff of corruption in the air around Alberta.
"Alberta Premier, ministers accepted NHL playoff tickets after voting to
loosen ethics rules."
Of course you did Danielle. And we all know there is no such thing as a
free lunch don't we ?
I smell a rat.
%
https://www.masslive.com/news/2023/05/why-there-are-so-many-rats-in-boston-and-what-officials-are-trying-to-do-about-it.html
The Doctor
%
2024-07-20 15:22:51 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by %
Post by Sharx335
Yes, even the spOILers!
Especially NOT them.
There is a sniff of corruption in the air around Alberta.
"Alberta Premier, ministers accepted NHL playoff tickets after voting to
loosen ethics rules."
Of course you did Danielle. And we all know there is no such thing as a
free lunch don't we ?
I smell a rat.
https://www.masslive.com/news/2023/05/why-there-are-so-many-rats-in-boston-and-what-officials-are-trying-to-do-about-it.html
Alberta rats.
we don't have rats here the foxes eat them