THE GERK
%
2021-07-06 15:01:47 UTC
2021-07-06 15:07:45 UTC
2024-06-17 20:02:43 UTC
Fat Dave Keeting AKA % says...
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Outerfilthing is for losers.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=+Chadweasel+A+Bryant++455
+E+Creekside+Cir+
Post by Skeeter
Apt+A%2C+Murray%2C+UT+84107%2C+U&t=chromentp&ia=maps&iaxm=maps

LOL!
Those guys don't know whether you live in Murray or Sandy, but we
all
know Skeeter lives in Pissburg Trailer Park.
i don't live in the usa
We don't allow lame losers like you in the country. LOL!
Then how did you get in?
The USA should deport all fag pussies like janet whore, who washed
out of ROTC. LOL!
Whatever you say, stolen valor wannabe.
Cowardly bitch janet whore taps lies on her fag computer because she
hates real vets. LMAO!
right on fat kid
PKB much, fat Dave?!

https://postimg.cc/VSjdTRPf LOL